You will be pleased to know that economics and twitter are friends. Many economists, economics bloggers, economics journalists, economics lecturers and economics fans use twitter.
Reading all of the different tweets will not only satisfy the nosey part of you but also provide you with up to date articles, data sets, and discussion points.
- The Economist
- Ecnmy (a project to get people thinking differently about economics)
- Financial Times
- Taking Friedrich Hayek seriously
- Geoff Riley
- Jason Welker
- Mark Thoma
- Marshall Library
- Mises Institute
- National Association for Business Economics
- Paul Krugman
- Stephen Kinsella
- The Wall Street Journal – Economics
- Tim Harford
- World Economic Forum
- World Resources Institute
In addition to the links above, the Online College also provides 47 useful Twitter feeds for Economics Students.